Yesterday Anteo Diagnostics (ASX: ADO) released an Investor Presentation titled :
"NANOTECHNOLOGY FOR IMPROVEMENTS IN HEALTHCARE, ENERGY & BEYOND"
Firstly I will say after reading the presentation it is obvious why the change in name began last year from Anteo Diagnostics to Anteo Technologies.
Anteo has been developing, patenting and improving their "Nano glue" platform technology for quite some time. As I have mentioned previously this technology has many different uses within the Nanotechnology field to provide in simple terms either faster, cheaper or better results.
In this post I mainly want to focus on what I consider to be some very outstanding data that is sure to capture some attention over the coming weeks and months.
The section I want to look at in more detail is :
BUSINESS AREA 4 : BATTERIES
- Slide 12 - From the presentation shows that the LITHIUM ION Battery market is currently around $30 BILLION PA forecast to grow to over $50 BILLION PA by 2018
- Key Sectors of the LITHIUM ION batttery market are - Automotive, Mobile Phones, Tablets,Laptops, Cameras, Power tools, toys, other portable electronic devices and Defence
- The big challenge for Batteries is the following COST, SIZE, WEIGHT, POWER, CAPACITY, CHARGE RATE
The below slide from the presentation is quite simply a game changer in my opinion. At a time when some of the biggest companies globally eg. TESLA, APPLE are advancing to be and maintain themselves as innovators and market leaders the race for the best technologies is a good one to be potentially involved in.
When looking at the improvements Anteo have achieved below think about how this may relate to battery size or charging time if it was in your iphone or for Tesla with their cars and home storage solutions and what this type of technology could do to the Lithium Ion battery market. The results below show with the Anteo Battery an increase in the Charge/Disharge rate of 400% and an increase in the Relative Capacity of the battery of over 550%
My initial investment in Anteo was based on the platform nature of the technology and the wide range of future uses. Anteo is now starting to mature and show some very solid depth to it's business potential.
See below a list of claims that Anteo batteries following testing have provided :
- Anteo have pulled a major rabbit out of the hat - This research on batteries that has been kept under cover until yesterday is massive news
- It might take a while for some to catch on - DO SOME RESEARCH and ask questions of the top professionals in this field - Then you may start to see the future value of this
- I have done quite a lot of reading on TESLA and what they are currently doing - I suggest exploring it more yourself
- Anteo explained in the below presentation that the Nanoglue into the batteries is a DROP IN TECHNOLOGY included into the production which can be used in existing or new batteries - In summary I think this could move quite quickly in comparison to the healthcare sector.
- Could there be a Joint venture opportunity for an industry player wanting a piece of Anteo Energy?
- All I will say is if there was no other use for Anteo's technology than just batteries I would still be as invested - Basically I think the Anteo Energy business has the potential on it's own to be a billion dollar business- Big call I know but you only need to look at the market size and what Anteo can do to get a peek into the future.
- Check your email Mr Musk & Mr Cook...........
DISCLOSURE : THE AUTHOR HOLDS SHARES IN THIS COMPANY. THIS RESEARCH IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION TO BUY OR SELL SHARES IN THIS COMPANY. THE AUTHOR MAY AT ANY TIME BUY OR SELL SHARES WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH